Thursday, September 25, 2014

BEAUTY: My personal favorites

I love makeup! I love trying new products and experimenting with different looks. i have been really into retro looks lately and recreating glam for nights out! Here are some of my absolute favorite products.

The Naked palettes from Urban Decay top my list. There are so many colors that are both natural, for every day use, as well as dark and shimmery for evening looks. The shadow itself is great quality. It lasts all day without touch-ups and it goes on smooth and even. Worth every penny!! You can get it HERE

My next favorite is also from Urban Decay. The eyeshadow primer potion. This is such an important product that many people forget about. Primer fills in all those little lines and also helps the eyeshadow from gathering in the crease of your eye. I use the anti-aging formula (unfortunately I am not as young as I pretend to be, Shhhhh Don't tell) You can find this product HERE

Staying on the eyes, I bought the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara that I said I wanted one of my What I Want Wednesday blogs. So far I am in LOVE!!! It separates my lashes and no clumps!! They look longer and fabulous! So happy with this product and definitely recommend it. You can find it HERE
Another mascara that I like, mostly because it lasts even when I went swimming and doesn't smudge when I have accidentally rubbed my eyes. It is the They're Real mascara by Benefit. You can buy it HERE

Moving on to face. I am not a fan of wearing too much face makeup and cover-up, but when I want my skin to look flawless and have a nice matte finish, I prefer powder over liquid. I really like the Mineralize powder by MAC. It goes on evenly and it doesn't feel heavy. You can buy it HERE
As far as my cheeks go, I do like a nice blush that gives just enough to color to enhance your features. One that I really love is by Physician's Formula. It looks cute with all the hearts and it really is beautiful. Its called Happy Booster, Glow and Mood Blush. The name alone is fantastic! You can get it HERE

Last but not least is lips. I love bold lip color. I really think it can make your whole look. Now that it is finally Autumn, I am loving the dark wine colors. I found one by Maybelline called Deepest Cherry. It goes on smooth and has a creamy finish. It also smells nice. You can get it HERE

And we end with my everyday go to lip moisturizer by EOS. Their lip products are great! They have so many different flavors and they really keep my lips soft and smooth. Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment